TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Got one of the last ChrisZTT (Sacto, CA) vert sub boxes
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Got one of the last ChrisZTT (Sacto, CA) vert sub boxes

Posted by diamond20601 on October 11, 2014 at 11:48 PM
  This message has been viewed 243 times.

In Reply To Got one of the last ChrisZTT (Sacto, CA) vert sub boxes posted by vorpalZ on October 11, 2014 at 09:00 PM

Message Speaker boxes are fairly easy to build. Cardboard will be your best friend, being used to create your template/ outline. Then the rest is measuring with a tape measure, saw, drill, sander, and glue. I do commend Chris for building the box for us vert guys.
There will always be a market to sell products if you are will to make a product of good quality, because there once was a time when people to pride in doing things with your own hand, but now people tend to say look at what I have. I am glad I was taught at a every young age there is no better gratification then to build something yourself. When you can say I did that, no one can take that feeling from you!
This the reason for guys that have the shops and are the ones that are called whenever something is going wrong with these Z's

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.